Art Prints (Unframed)
Prints with no frame are printed edge to edge, do not include a white border.
- LUSTRE PAPER: printed on Kodak Professional Endura photo paper 240gsm, which has a slight gloss with a pearl-like texture, highly saturated look and maximum ink coverage. We recommend this paper for images with a high contrast, and vivid colors.
- MATTE PAPER: printed on premium quality heavyweight fine art paper, 200gsm, archival and acid free for the maximum durability. It has a smooth, non-glare surface. We recommend this paper for images with a wide tonal range and low contrast.
- The frame is made using 100% natural, FSC certified sustainable wood timber in a natural, black, white, silver or gold enamel finish.
- Each framed piece is delivered ready to hang with pre-installed hanging hardware.
🔥 IMPORTANT! AUSTRALIAN CUSTOMERS READ HERE: unfortunately at this time Silver and Gold frames are not available for sale in Australia. Please contact me for more info BEFORE placing the order
The frame has an acrylic Perspex glaze on the front (not glass), that is shatter-proof and offers UV protection and a non-glare view. Width and depth of frame is 20 mm.
- Satin-laminated picture frame
- Giclée fine art print (matte finish)
- Can be ordered with or without a mount
- Choice of frame sizes and colors
- Delivered ready to hang
- Perspex glaze for added protection
Mat (White Border) Option
- White Mat option = the print is mounted on a 2 inch white mat (matboard). With this option, the frame size will stay the same, but this will reduce the art print size (for example for a 24x36 inches framed print, the art print will measure 20x32 inches).
- No Mat option = the print fills all the frame without a white matboard.
Note: the ordered size always refers to the size of the glaze